Technology is always in a motion of change and development. Mobile app developers are always keen towards the usage of the newest mobile app development frameworks, which would help them to reach out to the selected audiences.
Apart from getting used to the prominent names like Android and iOS for mobile app development, developers might also consider local app development methods. To be specific, developers tend to choose the Cross-Platform Apps development framework as this allows writing only a single code for both Android and iPhone app development. Also, using cross-platform frameworks for reaching out to the selected audience base, becomes much easy.
What is the Cross-Platform Framework?
Before delving in deep about the types, let’s get a quick introduction about the Cross-Platform Framework. To be specific, this is the app development framework that permits developers to create and run mobile applications on several operating systems like Android, iOS, Windows, etc. It had gained much popularity in recent times as it does not require multiple coding for every platform. Rather, coding done once lays down the basis for the app to work with equal efficiency on all platforms.
Now, the next section describes the Cross-Platform Apps Development Frameworks that would work best for the year that would arrive.
1. Flutter: Back in 2017, Google had introduced this cross-platform app framework, which is both convenient and impressive. Even if being a native app development framework, it doesn’t compromise with the comforts. Flutter mainly works on Dart language, however, it supports several other languages, without removing Objective C, Swift, or Java. This one has a user-friendly interface, that works great for responsiveness and performance.
2. Ionic: Ionic stands unique in the field of cross-platform apps developments for its by-default components, large features, and native styled layouts. In addition, the presence of in-built features and customizable tools makes it more user-friendly. The only point that lessens its usability is the dependency on Cordova for operating as a local application.
3. React Native: This provides users with the best native-like experience, enabling them to design cross-platform apps with very little stress on their part. However, even after ensuring excellent results, this one is mostly used by hard-core professionals as the time taken for coding is long and stretching. But this framework also has names like Bloomberg, Facebook, and Instagram, attached to it.
4. PhoneGap: This framework by Apache Cordova allows you to work with a single code base, but with the help of different technologies. This one is also popular and much in use because of its customized features that help to work without much hassle across all platforms.
5. Sencha: Primarily known as Sencha Touch, this frame uses up-to-date web technologies to ensure developers with data-intensive design tools. With this, it has themes and tools that enhance efficiency, productivity, providing optimization.
The list ends here but before choosing a hybrid or cross-platform framework, the things to be kept in mind include considering the targets and the project similarity. Also, think of top mobile app development company StarTele Logic while thinking of a cross-platform mobile app development services.